Villans

I would like to choose Davy Jones in the Pirates of the Caribbean cause i like his life story.
Firstly, he is the captain of the Flying Dutchman. Her lover is Calypso who is a sea goddess. Calypso give Jones immortality and entrusted him to guide those who died on the sea to the next world and she swore that every ten year the would meet again and spend one day together before he returned to the sea again. Sadly on the first 10 years, Jones returned from the sea to see Calypso but she failed to appear and Jones believe that Calypso betrayed him. So, Jones quit from the job that Calypso entrusted with him and rampaging at the sea.
 If I become this character, I will kick Jack ass firs cause I really hates him and he doesnt fulfil his promis to me. I would like to crush the Black Pearl cause the ship always changed captain. I'm tired of this drama crush the ship is the fabulos ways to end the situation peacefully. Haha. Others, I would like to ask forgiveness from Calypso because I believe that she had betrayed me and I wish I can turn back times before I believe that thing so the thing not turn upside down.haha.. Other, I will crush the Culter Beckett's ship and kill him because he make me in trouble and make me kill my precious Kraken, then monster that I used to crush other ship..That only from me.. hope You like it from Captain Davy Jones. lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact & Haber Process

Captain Nobody - Moral Value

Ignorane is a bliss